Saturday 19 February 2011

What is 6 inches?

The total amount of inches I've lost in two weeks since starting this 4HBody plan!

That's made up of 4 inches from the Tim Ferris standard TI count; plus 2 inches from my own addition of "chest" into the equation.  Although because I've lost 2.5 inches from "girth at arm pits" and 2 from boobs and 2 inches from ribcage; maybe I could say I've lost 10.5 inches ... but maybe that's a description too far!!

I'm updating the tables and photos on the other pages now ... then about to let loose on Going Wild Day.  What a blast!

2 comments:

  1. Wow nice! I just got the book and have started the slow-carb plan today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck Cynthia! It's a great plan - it works well for me. Post up some results when you get them. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete