Friday 18 February 2011

A week of Ups and Downs ... but hopefully ending on a Down

I've not enjoyed my weigh-ins this week.  It seemed that I was going to be starting my 2nd Going Wild Day, only just about square with where I was last week.  It's such a demoralising feeling when you know that you've stuck to the meal plan; curbed your enthusiasm at the pub (nursed a single glass of red all night... so not the old me!); drunk water like a fish; gone through tins of organic lentils ... all for what seemed like nothing.

But then I had a break through weigh in today.  Down 800g on yesterday - that's nearly 1kg! It's really lifted my day and now has me looking forward to photo-day and measurements tomorrow - and I'll enjoy my Going Wild Day.  A lot.

The only change I'm making to GWD, is that I'm starting with poached eggs and smoked salmon - going to pimp the protein for breakfast, and then find myself a nice full fat latte.

My goal remains to keep losing weight with the meal plan only; then once I have a plateau week, introduce either PAGG or the exercises.  One variable at a time.  I thought that time had come already, but maybe I will give it one more week.

No comments:

Post a Comment