Sunday 27 February 2011

End Week 3 - Photos and Summary

Well here we are 3 weeks in.  I think you can see the biggest difference with these two photos:

Day 0
Day 20

Actually - side by side like that I think even I can see that I'm shrinking!! YAY!!

Here's the progress since day 0 - Have to be pretty happy with the following data:

day 0
 end wk 3  difference 
weight (kg) 
 64.3 
 60.8
3.5 loss
weight (lb)
141.5
133.8
7.7 loss
inches
141.25 
137
4.25 loss
body fat % 
29.9
26.8
3.1 point loss
fat in my body 
19.23 kg
16.29 kg
3 kg loss


That's all very good .... but after yesterday's GOING WILD DAY .... I have thrown some more back on.

Goals for this week:

  • stick to eating plan (no problem  - this is the easiest bit atm)
  • lots of water in
  • find out about the non-kettle bell exercises to introduce (squats and wall presses etc).  I wasn't going to introduce these until I had a plateau week - but I feel the need to do something new, the food alone is now such a part of my routine that I don't even really need to think about it
  • Next GWD - Introduce Damage Control - cinnamon, grapefruit juice and all that.....
But now for the interesting bit .... about to post all of yesterday's blowout!

3 comments:

  1. You are doing great! Today's my cheat day and I'm going to try to maximize damage control. We'll see what the scale shows tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats.... I'm in a similar place. Just starting week 3. I lost 3 lbs the first week, but none the second. I would be very pleased to lose another 2 lbs this week. (The first week I was leading up to my monthly cycle, too, so I wonder if that prevented further weight loss).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring on the next week and see what happens. I'm down 300g since yesterday - so that's one quarter of the GWD gain reversed. Need another couple of big days!

    ReplyDelete