Friday 25 February 2011

End of Week 3 - almost

Wow - this has been a bumper week so far - and still one more day to go to push the scales that little bit further.

Lost some every day this week; I didn't anticipate that and thought there'd be at least a couple of days of 100 or 200g up.  I must remember this week next time the scales start in the other direction - this surely isn't representative!

1.9 kg (4.2 lb) in 6 days ..... 3.5kg (7.7lb) since starting nearly 3 weeks ago.  That seems steady.

On reflection - I've cut down the size of the meals; without feeling hungry.  I was fooled by Tim's cautions along the lines of "biggest mistake is not making portion sizes big enough" {will get exact quotes later} etc etc - and I was determined not to be hungry - as it turned out, I was stuffed! So now just winding it back a bit.  And I'm cutting out late night beans etc if my dinner is close to bedtime.  If I eat early I'll keep them there to see me through to morning; but often my schedule means that I eat, and then am in bed within about 30 mins. So on those days, just protein and veg.

Can't wait for Going Wild Day tomorrow! Must remember to regulate better - don't starve myself whilst seeking the "perfect treat".  And I've been craving "healthy sugars"; Fresh sweet mango and passionfruit is calling me.  Fried Rice and Sweet and Sour Chicken doesn't have the same appeal..... what's happening to me????

On another note for the dirty fecker monitoring my bowel movements (you know who you are) .... Actimel seems to be having no discernible positive  effect ... will be introducing something like flaxseed instead as well.  Any other suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment