Wednesday 9 February 2011

bah

tonight has been a real struggle.  I just want to eat! The day time was fine, but since I got home round 7pm, I've been cruising the house looking for something to get me teeth into.  And I do really like the taste of my spinach/lentil/steak dinners, but I was craving ... for no particular reason.... at least none I could work out.

And it doesn't make sense because I lost another pound overnight - that's 3 in 3 days.... Jeopardising that is just stupid.

So I ate the skin off the chicken thighs I was cooking for tomorrow's lunch.  And now I'm feeling a bit ill.

It turns out to have been a great idea to clear all of the non slow-carb foods out my kitchen.  There's nothing in the house to tempt me .... I'm sure I'd have buckled otherwise.

Hope I'm back on form tomorrow.... will go to bed early .

No comments:

Post a Comment