Tuesday 22 February 2011

Bodily Function Spoiler Alert

Crumbs ... I'm blocked up!

Food is going in, nothing is coming out. I'm now walking around with constant nausea and can't really eat anything without feeling properly sick.  I'm really craving a slice of toast and butter and a nice sweet cup of milky tea.  But I'm trying to stick with it.
Yesterday I managed a small egg and bean omlette for breakfast, a few nuts for lunch, and there was no way I could eat anything solid in the evening - so I had a bowl of tomato soup .... I know that's probably way off plan, but food is just piling up inside me.
Somehow I've still lost 200g in 24 hours - but I fear it may be dehydration kicking in.
I've downed a couple of unblockers - but no result yet - I'm taking today off work to trawl the pharmacy shelves for industrial strength "movers" and a joyous afternoon perched on the porcelain.

Gross.

I am hoping for a dramatic downward shift on the scales once I get rid of all of this though!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Janey! I've got a hold of something from a gastro nurse friend of mine.... fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete