Tuesday 8 February 2011

Day 2

So far, so good.

The weight yesterday wasn't an aberration, I'd lost more this morning. Happy days!

Saw a gorgeous looking chocolate sauce pudding in waitrose whilst in there to pick up more eggs (I'm flying thru them).... Pud's definitely on my list for Saturday. Resisted urge to buy it today (even tho it was on special) I just can't be having temptation in the house.

Had my lunchbox at work over 3 sittings, 10, 1pm and 4.30 ... Breakfast at 6am, few spoonfuls of tarka dal at 7ish, and about to get a steak on the go now.

Things that went well:

  • Didn't veer off diet
  • Drunk more than 3L of water
  • Dry lips seem to be resolving


Things that didn't go so well:

  • Woke up 3 times in the night, not hungry just restless - so looking forward to a deep sleep tonight.
  • Really minor tummy cramps at times, don't last long
  • I'm tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment