Monday 7 February 2011

End of Day 1

So far so good.

I think I've stick to the meal plan ... pulses at every meal, eggs, chicken and beef throughout the day, and green veg ... washed down with 2 large bottles of water.  One minor slip though, but realised it before I dominoed out of control. Without even realising it, I'd downed half a handful of my colleague's wasabi peas - she'd left an open bag on the desk.  I'm just glad it wasn't peanut m&ms which is a vice of mine.  I figure the peas are pulses, and hopefully somewhere in the book I'll find something positive said about wasabi. I did stop at the half-handful though, rather than half a bag like usual.

I'd lost 400g over night - I guess that's about a pound already, though I'm putting that totally down to natural variation.  I probably dehydrated over night ... my baselines were taken Sunday night ... but from now on I'll be weighing myself at the same time everyday - 6am-ish before breakfast.  I've decided that Saturday is Going Wild Day, and that I'll weigh, measure and photograph myself before the binge begins.  It'll become my weekly routine.

Things that went well
  • Ate within the plan
  • Drank loads of water
  • Set goals for the week "eat within the plan until Sunday - drink loads of water".
Things that didn't go so well
  • My lips are really really dry.  I can't work it out, even before the 4-hour-body, if I had a day where I drank more than 2 litres, my lips started peeling and flaking ... no matter how much lip balm applied. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment