Sunday 20 February 2011

Going Wild Day Fallout (with pics)

Oh dear!! Yesterday cost me 1.1kg - my biggest gain yet and erases all the progress from the last week.  BUT, I'm not being disheartened by that... Mainly due to feeling that I'm really going to bounce back off with an even bigger loss this week.

Did GWD make me happy? Hell no - I was a grumpy arse bitch most of the day - and surprised I didn't cop a slapping at one point.  I wanted to slap myself! Nothing was good enough.  I was looking at calorie laden food and getting upset that I was going to "waste" my intake on it.  Foods I used to delight in have lost their appeal.  That meant that I had a really long break between breakfast and my next main meal, and then condensed most of the day's intake between 3.30pm and 11pm - almost starving myself for the bulk of the middle of the day, and then properly pigged out just before bed. (oink). I'm sure that can't be good.

No wonder I piled on a fair bit in that 24 hour period.  1.1kg to be precise (I know I'm repeating myself).  I have to regulate better next Going Wild Day.  It's meant to be fun!

Here's what it looked like:
coffee + cinnamon sludge
(refilled several times)
3 eggs and a sausage
loads of tomato sauce
(how I miss you)
2nd sausage cooked, 
but put in fridge to 
snack on later.  
I didn't though - 
forgot ... 
so I guess that is going 
in the bin now!
flat white + sugar
and a piece of banana cake
half of fruli
glass of wine
+ 6 of those oysters
I ate all the bread
crisps and a Sailor Jerry
on ice (double)
and another Sailor Jerry
for good measure
pasty and a steak bake
(halved with mate)
home made margarita
with lots of lime
(I see a pattern developing)
Chinese takeout + beer
fried rice/kung po chicken/
crispy beef
And I had 2nds
of the Chinese. 
And then picked
leftovers from the tubs.
But I only had the
one glass of beer.
(showing restraint yes?)


And today I am hosting my first Sunday Lunch on the slow carbs.  None of my friends know I'm doing this.  Whilst I'm happy for cyberland to see my tubby little muffin top in all it's ghastly glory - I do want to keep that image sheltered from people I have to sit across the table from.  I keep it well hidden under the clothes.  So I am not telling them about this blog, and I'm not telling them they are getting slow-carb food for lunch.  I will add potatoes for them but won't eat them myself - that should keep them fooled.

1 comment: