Sunday 13 February 2011

end of week one (WITH PHOTOS)

I took these photos yesterday at the time I've decided will be "weekly weigh in" ... ie just before my Going Wild session starts.

The scales say I've lost 2kg (4.4lbs)
The tape measure says I've lost a quarter of an inch
The body comp scales say my fat percentage is going down.



    



Where have the 2kg gone from?
Answer: boobs ... the storm begins..... 2 inches from the under arm girth, the "across the nipple" girth and the under boob.... gone. (that's 2 inches per measurement ... one could say that's 6 inches...)

Why don't the Tim Ferris Total Inches measurements suggest that a chest measurement goes in the mix???

2 comments:

  1. Its great that you are taking weekly photos - you will really begin to see your body shape change over time. I have taken before photos but was thinking about taking some progress pics perhaps around the end of week four or six. Check out my blog if your keen; http://slim4life.pbworks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your quick weight loss. I'm a similar weight/height/body type. I took before photos but wasn't quite brave enough to post them, but after seeing your blog, maybe I will.

    ReplyDelete