Sunday 13 February 2011

My First GOING WILD day

What a fantastic day yesterday was! I ate, drank and was merry all day.  All day that is apart from the 14 minutes after I took my bikini photos and measured myself... 15 minutes after that I had a revelation... but that's for a later post.  The rest of the day was perfect, so relaxed ... not stressing about food at all, no feelings of guilt, in fact all of those replaced with the feeling that I was doing something positive for my body.  Bloody marvellous!

And here is the evidence of my joy .....


9.45am
maple & pecan plait
glass of bubbles
12ish
pre-lunch margherita 
(fresh lime)
12.30ish
and a 2nd one
(more lime)
lunch 2pm-ish
small white wine
2pm - shared bar snacks 
sweet potato wedges
salt & pepper calamari
2pm
same food
(wider angle)
Others not photographed:
* quarter chicken breast
  (pre-breakfast)
* half a packet of doritos
* lots of water
4pm-ish
flat white with sugar
brownie & a custard tart
6.30pm
ginger ale on ice
(small mixer size can)
Others not photographed:
* about 10 assorted
   fancy nuts
* slice of pizza (from
   mate's dinner)
passionfruit softdrink 
(and a mango one too!)
Pad Thai with
King Prawns


I weighed myself Saturday morning pre-blitz ... and then 24 hours later ... and what do you think this may have added to my weight?

A grand total of 400g (less than 1 pound)


I Going Wild Day


No comments:

Post a Comment