Sunday 20 March 2011

A week without posting

Wow this week has flown by!

Things have been so busy at both home and work that I haven't sat down and updated my blog.... there will be a flurry of updates today!

I have still been noting down my daily weights, but nothing untowards has happened (phew). I've updated my charts and graphs and about to do the photos. I introduced a formal regime of exercise this week - and so am charting that as well now on it's own special page.

I think the results show that if you keep comparing week to week the differences can appear minor and can be a bit of a downer. I think you really need to collect information over an extended period, as even though my weights and pics don't look much different to last week's, they certainly look impressive next to week 1.

That's a tip for the beginners who get really angry that things aren't working in the first few weeks - you need to give it time ... it's not a miracle (though I'm convinced it works) so you won't see the dramatic "before and after" shots if you assess them too frequently.

Saying that - I'm going to post mine just for proof - my weights went up at the end of the week just before Going Wild Day ... but still the overall trend is still going down. Counter-intuitive to consider that when you are cursing the scales!

No comments:

Post a Comment