Thursday 10 March 2011

Two steps forward, Two steps back

Well, off the back of elation yesterday, for some reason I came down with a stinking headache around lunchtime.  Took mega doses of ibuprofen and paracetamol, and then codeine to no avail.  Came home around 5pm with eyes all squinty from photophobia and took to bed in a dark room.

Summoned tomato soup, a piece of toast and a chocolate - I knew all of them were off limits, but I didn't care.  There was no way I could prepare anything slowcarb.  I didn't drink enough water in the evening either.

Even though i knew that scales would show an increase - and I have it all rationalised in my head, it's still really hard to swallow +600g this morning.

And I'm all constipated from the paracetamol.... hence beckoning the psyllium husk this morning with hopes of better results tomorrow. :D

2 comments:

  1. It's only 24 hours. First and foremost, do what you need to do to get feeling better. Hope you are well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - at least you can cross the 60kg milestone again!

    ReplyDelete