Thursday 3 March 2011

Changing my Going Wild Day

I think I might opt for a Sunday GWD this week.  I'm a lot more relaxed on a Sunday and think I'd reap more of the psychological benefits of eating as I please on my most chilled day of the week.

I'm into such a routine with this slow carb plan now that it's second nature, and I'm not craving a GWD just now, so don't think it would hurt to postpone this one.  But do I still weigh and measure on the Saturday? What about next week?

It's been 14 days since my last weight increase that wasn't my weekly Going Wild gain.  I can't quite believe it - I thought there'd be at least a couple of water retention days; but I have been sticking to plan completely - I don't think there's even been any mini-cheats.

I've introduced a daily calcium+magnesium capsule.  I need to take 3 for it to completely meet the RDAs, but I figure that I should still be getting something from my food - so just taking one for now to see what happens.  My leg cramps have gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment