Sunday 13 March 2011

End of Week 5 - Going Wild Day Celebrations

It may have started off grumpy - but this was it in all it's fabulousness...

coffee and milk
(several)
pancakes at Borough Markets
Bloody Mary - not
an intuitive accompaniment to
pancakes - but it worked
mojito - mine
pilsner - not mine
iPad - mine
mango and apricot icecream
Leicester Square

1 cava 1 prosecco
taste test to find preference
rib eye steak sandwich
chips & salad
(shared)
have decided I prefer
prosecco to cava
1/2 nutrageous bar
I ate the other half at dinner
Sailor Jerry and Ginger Ale
A half pint of
Sierra Nevada
A couple of sips of
Jim Beam Rye
Pizza and Chips

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like a cheat day to cheer you up. I still haven't had pancakes, pizza, or icecream on a cheat day. I normally bake something (like cookies or cupcakes) and get so full off of other things like fruit and bread products I have no room for anything else.

    Woe is me =P

    ReplyDelete