Sunday 13 March 2011

End Week 5 - the scales stall, the inches fall

Well it's the end of week 5, this week shows pretty much 0 net loss on the scales; but in all fairness I can't really be surprised (though that didn't stop me getting wild with anger and throwing some objects around the house after Sat morning weigh in).  It's funny what the mind will do - all the rationality in the world that I shouldn't lose this week (ate til bursting on Sunday night, sneaky piece of toast, major headache and dosed up on painkillers leading to 3 days of nasty constipation and a night off the SCD to recover with tomato soup) and yet still I was furious with the scales when they confirmed my suspicions.

And not even the tape measure showing me that I was nearly 2 inches down on last week (nearly 8 inches since the beginning - 10 inches with the bust thrown in) was enough to cheer me up.

But ..... after 20 minutes of wallowing and anger fuelled strop, I picked myself up, slapped myself in the face and got on with having one of my favourite Going Wild Days yet.

I'll post the pictures shortly.....

Here's a day 0 to end week 5 photo comparison:

2 comments: